Havering '90 Joggers Midweek 5 ELVIS #2
This race is the 2nd leg of the 2022 East London V Interclub Series (ELVIS), however, members of other clubs and the general public are welcome to enter too
- This event is not expected to be affected by COVID-19 restrictions however it will be run in accordance with any extant UK government/England Athletics COVID-19 guidance for outdoor sporting events should the situation change.
- Race Starts at 7:30pm, 14th June 2022
- Registration will be open 1 hour before start, club reps to pick up registration for your runners
- Start will be in pens to ensure safety of runners
- Chip timed - both at start and finish - however, places will be awarded on gun time unless COVID-19 restrictions dictate a waved start.
- UKA licence# 2022-42211, Course accuracy certificate 14-138 serial # 22-477
- Race courses consist of 2 loops mostly within the Park with a short section on pavement outside the park on Lake Rise; mostly flat and traffic free
- Water station at the halfway point and finish
- No official bag-drop. Baggage to be left at your club RVP or at race HQ for unaffiliated runners only.
- There are toilets within the park, the closest to Registration is 100m away
- Parking - there is ample car parking on the surrounding streets or in the small car park opposite the Main Road entrance
- Winners' Medals/Trophies
See here for more information: https://www.h90j.org.uk/midweek-5 here: ELVIS facebook page and here: http://www.elvisraces.club/.
Friendly atmosphere, well organised but low key set up. Entries in advance. No entries on the day. No exchanges on the day. Race Numbers will be issued on the day. Registration commences one hour before the race starts. Please register at least 15 minutes before the race to allow you time to get to the start.